Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Fiber Festival



Little girl with flower headband
This weekend was the Fall Fiber Festival in Montpelier Station, Virginia. 

My friend Allegra always has a booth there and I was able to help her a bit and also take a few things of my own to sell. The little girl in the picture above was a bit reluctant to have her picture taken and, somewhat reluctantly, allowed me to photograph her. 
Thank goodness for my new smart phone!
 I LOVE how it looks on her!



Needle felted Santa's waiting to go to the  Montpelier Fall Fiber Festival
It's that time of year!!! Getting ready for Christmas and making Santas... there is a Mrs Claus in this photos... can you find her?

Needle Felted Acorns
I have been collecting acorns for awhile intending to needle felt some & put the "tops" back on. Motivated be the fall and my husbands willingness to use his Dremel tool to drill tiny holes in the tops for the ribbon to go through, I have finally made some.Here are some I have made as Christmas ornament's. I also made some as necklaces &  some just to use as decoration.





No comments:

Post a Comment