Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Not that this post has much to do with Halloween other than I am writing it on October 31st!


wet felted bags swinging in the breeze
sheep inlay design made with prefelt from New England Felting Supply

Merino wool with some coopworth curly locks

I hope to create a tutorial to upload in the next week or so. Meanwhile I am excited to share that I have been accepted for membership in a local artists gallery!

 I have been making a lots of seamless felted bags!  Using a Scandanavian seamless technique and inspiration from a book Chad Alice Hagen wrote called something like Weekend Crafter I came up with a pattern for these resist technique bags.

1 comment:

  1. your bags are lovely Janice, I have enjoyed browsing through your blog and admiring all your work. I haven't been very good at posting on my blog lately but am going to try a bit harder to keep it up to date, Why not have a look and see what you think ?? Happy felting
    gill

    ReplyDelete