Friday, June 22, 2012

Wonderful Peace!



My hubby and I went to Dulcimerville.
 This is what it look like. We stayed at the Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, NC. Just breathtakingly beautiful! I have been busy with my dulcimer and playing music the past few weeks and not much time for felting!  We had a wonderful time learning so many new tunes and new techniques to apply to old tunes!
and hence the title... Wonderful Peace which it the name of a precious hymn that i am learning. It is an arrangement from Tull Glazener. LOVE IT


 I have finished the last of the forty needle felted Japanese dolls and hope to get a group photo up here soon!! Need to put a few finishing touches... a few flowers in the hair, that sort of thing.

Today~ my order from New England Felting Supply came and I an eager to play with the new fiber!
Tomorrow ~I am going to Stony Mountain Fiber and packaging up wool to take to Augusta Heritage Workshops for our week long felting class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment