Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Heart Wings




My winged hearts!
needle felted with rainbow spirals
 These are not the greatest photos, but I wanted to at least put something here to accompany my blog entry. I took a bunch of them up to Hair Graphics in Mineral along with my headbands~ to offer them for sale since my dear friend Melonie is the shop owner. They are about  2 - 2 1/2 inches including the wingspan. They are mounted on card-stock paper and this is what is printed on the card:

The winged heart represents the freedom to love, to feel, 
to courageously rise above the mundane and reach full potential. 
It is a sign of joyful optimism and a representation of the free spirit. 


I believe i plagarized that from the internet some where & i would give them credit but I don't know where I found it. I made a bunch of red hearts with red glass beads for Valentines Day and was looking for something clever & meaningful to say about hearts with wings.

I needle felted the hearts and then the wings and then needle felted hearts & wings together.
 Afterwards I needled a little rainbow spiral on them....


they have pin backs on them so you can wear them as booches!

No comments:

Post a Comment